Barranti Vest

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sixshot

Buckeye
Just got a package in the mail with one of Mike Barranti's latest creations. This is another of Mike's never ending idea's that seems to make all of us get a big smile on our mugs! I love my new vest, whether you call it a concealed carry vest or just a vest, it's very well made, you can get it with buttons or snaps, with a lapel or without & it also has a couple of pockets on the inside, what's not to like.
Just like Mike's world class leather the stitching is flawless, the vest comes in two different colors so it will match up with about any other garment you wear. Thanks Mike!!

7CCuUnDh.jpg

Qxe9vPIh.jpg

ZUYdzaqh.jpg

Dick

contender

Ruger Guru
I saw where Doc was doing these vests. They look great! If I wore a vest,,,, I'd have one myself. I've just never been comfortable wearing a vest.
But you make it look GOOD!

sixshot

Buckeye
Fellas, I believe these are a light canvas type material & Mike's sister actually sews them for him & she shows the same talent as her brother. Mike might have time to jump in & add something here I'm missing. Great product because they are light enough even for summer wear.

Dick

Nice looking vest! I love the custom embroidery too! I may have to look into one myself. Look here: https://barrantileather.com/shop?keywords=Vests&olsPage=search
gramps

Big Old Boy

Hunter
I wish I had not seen that now I want one. Gramps the link? why did you do that, no really that is a nice vest.

sixshot

Buckeye
Jim, I was wondering where you had been. You should see the huge German Brown my son caught 2 weeks ago & also I was into 2 herds of elk 2 days ago but there was too much snow for me to close the distance before dark, getting closer though.

Dick

Big Old Boy

Hunter
It worked I'm ordering one and the change coin thing. Now to order 2x or 3x I was told I can exchange if not right.

sixshot said:
Jim, I was wondering where you had been. You should see the huge German Brown my son caught 2 weeks ago & also I was into 2 herds of elk 2 days ago but there was too much snow for me to close the distance before dark, getting closer though.

Dick

Dick,
Those were some pretty huge Trout you posted pictures of. This one must be a REAL good one. Was he able to get any pictures of it?
Hang in there we know you will get some Elk. :wink: You can UPS me a whole one anytime :D :D :D Well I do prefer it off the hoof and wrapped well. :wink:

sixshot

Buckeye
Jim, these elk are driving me bonkers! Thursday as I came out of the canyon in some pretty deep snow on the 4 wheeler just at dark I looked over & there were over 100 elk standing right out in the open but perhaps 200-250 yds away, too far for me. I kept going because they had me pegged just like I had them. If I had stopped they would have taken off & never stopped for an hour.
When I got to a gate I stopped & glassed them, what a sight, I never get tired of looking at elk. I took a couple of photo's but it was pretty dark. I thought they would be there the next evening but they kept going & it looked like they had left the area, at least for a while.
Tonight as I went back I spotted a herd of about 30 or so standing out in another field in the snow but no way to get on them, it was wide open all around them & again they were watching me. I've got a about 12 days left.
Here's a photo of Shane's big Brown Trout he caught recently, it was a horse, over 22" long & thick! What a beauty & he's been catching them on flies, I think he's went crazy on me. Enjoy old budd!

aEfV1OEh.jpg

K64Fgtih.jpg

Dick