Bargain GP100

Help Support Ruger Forum:

roaddog28

Single-Sixer
Ran into today at Turner outdoorsman a GP100 4 inch Stainless that was bought new and the customer returned it saying "its too heavy for my wife for home defense". So to make a long story short the manager sold me the revolver for $400.00. There is probably a box of ammo that was shot through it judging on how dirty the forcing cone is etc.. I have to wait 30 days because the revolver was sold once. California has a law that a resale has to wait 30 days to make sure the gun is "clean". As soon as I get it I will post pictures. I have been waiting to find a good deal on a GP100 and finally it paid off. This GP100 will be a good companion to my Police Service Six. I believe I bought the revolver well.

Thanks,
roaddog28

Ruber

Single-Sixer
Good Job! Turner's is pretty good at that if you're in there enough, I've been a tad late more than once...

roaddog28

Single-Sixer
Ruber":ns3khmj9 said:
Good Job! Turner's is pretty good at that if you're in there enough, I've been a tad late more than once...
Ruber, I just stop by to see the ammo situation and Turner's was going to put on sale today GP100 Stainless revolvers for $549.00. Now that is a good price. I was trying to decide when the manager stated, I have a GP100 that was returned by a customer. He went in the back came out and showed me the revolver. The revolver just a few rounds fired through it. He said, how about $400.00 if you buy it now. I said sold!
Best deal I have gotten in a long time. California always brings $100.00 or more any gun.

Like I said, I will post pictures the day I bring the revolver home.
Thanks,
roaddog28

roaddog28

Single-Sixer
Hey guys and ladies I got my bargain $400.00 GP100 today. Fired only a few times and the owner returned it to Turners. Here is the picture.

Enjoy,
roaddog28
GP100a.jpg

roaddog28

Single-Sixer
Hey guys and ladies I got my bargain $400.00 GP100 today. Fired only a few times and the owner returned it to Turners. Here is the picture.

Enjoy,
roaddog28
GP100a.jpg

NCMountains

Bearcat
I just bought a new GP100 4" the other week. Great revolver and should be a lifetime shooter for you.

Crashbox

Bearcat
Wow, I thought that was MY GP100 at first! Then I realized there were no speedloaders next to the gun :) It looks like a Costco microfiber cloth for the backdrop, just like I used for my avatar on another board...

Congratulations on your purchase!