Banned from another website...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

KIR

Single-Sixer
Recently watched the end of the movie, but missed the title. Have to look it up now and watch the whole thing.

Selena

Hunter
A long way from heaven and far too close to Chicag
If posting that link gets you banned, it’s not worth going to that site in the first place.
I was already on thin ice from when they claimed Biden had no control over gasoline prices and I mentioned he instructed the EPA the fine tooth the regulations on the Texas oil fields. Mk

Chief 101

Hunter
I was banned for a week from one website for some silly remark I made that was appropriate for the time and haven't been back since...maybe a couple of years ago. I consider it a badge of honor since I am really tame with writing stuff on the internet...I feel that if you can speak the facts and get pushed around you are somewhere you don't need to be...just my opinion...be careful who your friends are

BearBiologist

Single-Sixer
I got banned on the S & W Forum for calling an idiotic administrator an idiotic administrator. He sent me a nasty note where he, through doublespeak, contradicted himself 3 times. Left there voluntarily.

black1970

Single-Sixer
I got kicked off the green Sig forum for telling Sigmonkey he couldn’t spell. And BTW I told them I found some P239 9mm magazines in a 10 dollar grab box at a gun show. Evidently that was below their “dignity”.

Snake Pleskin

Hunter
I got put in jail for a month for showing pictures of my Buckwheat timepiece wrist watch. And told if I ever did it again I'd be banned to the dungeon for life. Even Eddie Murphy thinks they are classic watches.....I don't go there much anymore since I was able to get back on this site, the best of them all for that matter.
My wife was appalled when I told her I wanted to name my Black Lab Obama! She said what on earth for. I said, because he's black, he sits around, doesn't do anything, takes every handout I give him and thinks he owns the place! I named the dog Boo!

Selena

Hunter
You'all think what you want but I don't think I will need an AK or AR rifle to defend myself from our government or any police force. :)
I sincerely hope you are right but the fact the government feels it needs roughly four times more IRS agents than Coast Guard personnel tells me they are more concern about the citizen than the cartels.

Snake Pleskin

Hunter
I sincerely hope you are right but the fact the government feels it needs roughly four times more IRS agents than Coast Guard personnel tells me they are more concern about the citizen than the cartels.
They are not all armed agents, only a small percentage. If anyone actually did any real research they would know that. The rest are desk jockey's designed to follow the money. That is what the IRS does. We really need to stop all the garbage conspiracy, deep state bull that many on the right think is real. It's not.

Selena

Hunter
They are not all armed agents, only a small percentage. If anyone actually did any real research they would know that. The rest are desk jockey's designed to follow the money. That is what the IRS does. We really need to stop all the garbage conspiracy, deep state bull that many on the right think is real. It's not.
Not all of the 44,500 Coast Guard personnel are on cutters. what’s your point?
The IRS is just replacing personnel that they had to cut because for the last 20 years their funding has been cut back. The new agents will be doing what they always do, trying to find tax cheats, especially top end people and companies.
again, I hope you are right. Still the timing and the extreme number are suspicious.

Latest posts