Badger Grips in SC

Help Support Ruger Forum:

NCMountains

Bearcat
Received an e-mail from Badger Grips and I will be able to go to their shop to see the grips for a GP100 first hand.

Need to see a set before buying to make sure they fit the hand correctly.

Very nice of them to allow one to come by.

GhosT

Blackhawk
"Very nice of them to allow one to come by."

Agree, very cool that invited.

If they give ya a tour, suggest take pics, then post here.

If you post happy with product, can only up their sales ;)

contender

Ruger Guru
I see you are possibily close to me! If you ever want to see a few Rugers, or visit me & my range, PM or email.
That cool about the grips! Let us know how they turn out!

ceadermtnboy

Blackhawk
I have visited Jim and he is first class!! He made some grips for my GP100 without finger grooves and he made them while I watched. They fit my hand perfectly and subsequently the recoil when shootng is non existant. They look good too!!

NCMountains

Bearcat
Mind posting a picture of the gun with the grips? That is great to hear. I will get by to see him and get some wood grips for sure. I love the look of wood on a SS revolver.

ceadermtnboy":1db2cyei said:
I have visited Jim and he is first class!! He made some grips for my GP100 without finger grooves and he made them while I watched. They fit my hand perfectly and subsequently the recoil when shootng is non existant. They look good too!!

Tankhead

Bearcat
What a coincidence. I sent them an email 2 days ago asking about grips for my new 4" RH I just got yesterday. I was just asking about his work in another thread and my preference for wood on SS. I guess I found out what i needed to know! :D :D

NCMountains

Bearcat
He has great looking grips for sure. He is about 45 minutes from me so I am going to stop by his shop in the future and see which grips I like best.

Tankhead":138jiq47 said:
What a coincidence. I sent them an email 2 days ago asking about grips for my new 4" RH I just got yesterday. I was just asking about his work in another thread and my preference for wood on SS. I guess I found out what i needed to know! :D :D