ATTENTION ALL CALLSHOT FAN CLUB MEMBERS !

Help Support Ruger Forum:

callshot

Blackhawk
Today, Valentines Day, brought some activity at our home. The mail man, the Fed-Ex driver, some neighbors and so on all at the same time. Not much parking when they all showed up at the same time. There was a card from Steve & Grace Pugh "glockrus". I am really impressed at the number of members of this forum by the name of Steve. There was a box with chocolate candies and a card from Tyrone Phillips "Contender". Thanks Tyrone, Betty tries one candy all ready. I took a picture of the boxes, cards, and candy chocolates etc.
img_0407.jpg

A different closer shot of the cards and candies. There was one card that didn't make it in the picture.
img_0408.jpg

The neighbor children brought Betty this yellow rose.
img_0406.jpg

Betty likes helium balloons that I tie to the computer screen so she can see them often. I am a member of the forum and took Hoovers' challenge to heart and got this one for her.
img_0404.jpg

I thought that it might have been too dark, so I took another picture from the other side. Betty snuck in there just in time for the picture.
img_0405.jpg

We have really enjoyed this and express our sincere thanks to each of you for your efforts in our behalf. Most of all we appreciated the notes that were written in the cards. Betty has enjoyed the chocolates and I have enough bubble wrap to last through the rest of the winter. Maybe we should send Hoover & Fermin some green silly putty for St Patricks day?????
HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY to each of you and your families. Betty & Steve

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Fermin says no silly putty, but beer and corn likker may be appropriate for St. Pattys Day ! :lol: :roll: :shock: :p :twisted: :oops:

Is Betty wearing HER callshot cap in the bottom picture ? :lol:

2 dogs

Buckeye
Well, Hoover, having a pint would be the Irish thing to do! Joinin' me??

Steve, seeing Miss Betty with a real smile sure warms my heart!!

To my rugerforum brothers, my THANKS to you all!!

callshot

Blackhawk
Wait a minute, Hold on, Another package came. It had a basket full of goodies from Sheriff in Oklahoma. I thought they were snowed in and couldn't get out of the house. Thanks, Russell :!: I mortgaged the farm and went and got Mrs. Betty a large pineapple shake. I did have a cup full of huckleberries in it. We thought about Hoover with every spoon full. :D :D :wink: Thanks to all. Steve

TULLYMARS

Single-Sixer
If any of those small tokens that were sent put a smile on Mrs. Betty's face, that was sweeter than any candy. You guys are awesome. Hope you have a great rest of the week.

Tully Mars

callshot

Blackhawk
Another valentine came in the mail today from Dana Rudd "45Colt_Man". I expected the mail to be late with some. :p This card had a very nice message that is right to the point and we both appreciate it. Thanks Dana. Some neighbors came over last night with some more balloons for Betty and visited her. I had to leave because I was taking way too much abuse from them all. :roll: You guys don't know Betty very well. She has a PHD degree in BS. That stands for PILED HIGHER & DEEPER :wink: :wink: When she gets a good chance she will good naturedly let me have it to show that she is still in charge. :lol: I let her think that she is still in charge then I go and do what ever I need to, to keep her happy. :shock: :? 8) Steve

callshot

Blackhawk
Since Glen works with sanitary land fills etc. I am a bit afraid to see what he has found that he is sending. :p :p If it is to Betty I am sure it is something nice and I needn't worry. I have been watching American Pickers and the Pawn Shop shows to see if glen is taking anything in to pawn off. :wink: :wink: Glad to hear from you Glen. Steve

Zeus

Blackhawk
I steer clear of the pawn shops Steve :) You know what they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure :) :)

contender

Ruger Guru
I've been away for a few days due to work. (We've finally got some clear weather,, and I'm playing catch-up.)
In any event,, this post and seeing all the love sent to our friends,, Steve & Betty,, confirms my belief in human kindness,,, and that despite anything else,, the folks here on this Forum Do care a lot about one another.
I'll echo 2 dogs in saying thanks to the Ruger family for showing a couple of our best members how much we care!

callshot

Blackhawk
As mentioned before, some neighbors brought some more balloons to Betty. She got another card and accessory for callshot Jr. today. She gets a big smile on her face when the door bell rings and she gets something else.
img_0409.jpg

Today, a package came with a nice card from Glen Swaggart "Zeus". In the package was a red plaid vest for callshot Jr.
img_0411.jpg

The vest fit perfectly as you can see. Jr. put it on and headed for the refrigerator.
img_0415.jpg

I had to grab him and tell him not to go any where without his six gun. I had to put him up in his high chair and get his gun rig on him.
img_0413.jpg

After a while he got lonesome for his pal (Buddy the Badger). He came home and plopped himself in front of the TV and started snoozing.
img_0416.jpg

Life is great, but kind of tiring for little callshot Jr. I didn't even know that Glen knew how to sew a vest and put a button on it. Quite a fashionable vest for a valentine bear even if it was a couple days late. Thanks Glen. Steve is still working on the peg leg for him. It is almost finished. Betty & Steve

Zeus

Blackhawk
Sorry I was late as usual but you would be amazed at how hard it is to find plaid material in KS :) Jr is ready now!!!

callshot

Blackhawk
Thanks, Dick. Now I understand what you ment on the phone when you said that you would be getting into me this afternoon. :shock: :shock: Since I represent that fact, I will let you off the hook this time. :roll: :roll: Steve

Latest posts