SOLD Assembly screws for Old Model Ruger Single Actions

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mike454

Single-Sixer
I have 2 sets of these, never used. Asking $45 per set shipped. Paypal preferred, but a check is fine too. First I'll take it gets it. No instructions are included, but are posted below.

Here is the original ad from when these were sold:
"Set of assembly screws for Old Model Ruger Single Actions, when doing trigger jobs. Consist of 3 screws for gripframe, 1 for trigger, 1 for hammer.
Gripframe screws may be used in new models as well.
[NO MORE SETS AVAILABLE ALL SOLD OUT 10/28/16]
TO CLARIFY USE:
Old Model BH & SS. use the three frame screws to attach the grip frame to the frame..one each side of hammer, one to left rear trigger guard. Trigger screw for trigger, hammer screw for hammer. On New Model BH & SS use grip frame screws and factory supplied hammer and trigger pivot pins."

wcj6lskl.jpg

Last edited:

contender

Ruger Guru
I bought (3) sets of those long ago. My gunsmith has a set of them from me. They are WELL worth it if you like to tinker with Ruger SA's.
I would have bought another set if they weren't already gone.

G2

Hunter
We need to get Ronnie Wells to add these to the line up. They are excellent when fitting a Brass and now Aluminum grip frame.
I have a set, they are very helpful.

The gentleman that made these is (was?) from Utah, he was retired and sold off what he had left.

Now that is a great solution for grip frame fitting.

I found that the Torx head grip frame screws from the Wrangler are great for fitting grip frames- a couple long handled Torx screwdrivers and they are so easy to install and remove. Once the frame is fitted I do the final installation with the original slotted screws.

Latest posts