Armed robbers shouldn't choose NW Georgia

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cholo

Staff member
I just read a description about this in the current issue of American Rifleman's The Armed Citizen p10. I found an article about it online :ROFLMAO:

Police said Shawn Sutton, 39, pretended to be a customer, while his wife Melody Sutton, 39, waited outside in the car. Police said Shawn Sutton wrapped a pair of women's underwear around his neck and face and pulled a gun on the store clerk demanding money.

This caught the attention of two customers who were inside the food mart. The first customer pulled his gun out to stop the robbery attempt while the second customer ran to his car to get his gun, according to police.

As Sutton tried to escape, police said a third customer who was armed came to help. The first customer noticed that Sutton was disarmed and told the other two customers not to shoot him. Police said all the customers had legal permits for their guns.
(They don't need legal permits for their guns in GA)

I'll bet the second customer won't be leaving his gun in his car again.

That right there is FUNNY, I don't care who you are. Well, not the part about having to run to the car for his gun. He might have an excuse: it's not kosher to enter a bank armed.