Are Ruger No. 1 RSI's getting hard to find?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bushmaster1313

Bearcat
Only a single RSI No. 1 is currently up for auction on Gunbroker.

In my humble opinion, it seems like we may be at the start of a rush to get a No. 1 RSI in the caliber you want while you still can at a reasonable price.

No-1

Single-Sixer
Got mine in 30-06 about four months ago. Put a 1950s gloss blued 4x Weaver scope on it. A real classic look.

Clark

Bearcat
Did you search for both "Ruger RSI" and "Ruger International"? You get different results with those two searches. I was able to find 2 No. 1 RSI's on there but you are right, there aren't many compared to other times. It might be a temporary blip in the RSI radar though.

Clark

singleshot

Single-Sixer
Seems like they show up in batches. Just 1 or 2 hold-outs with premium prices for a month or so, then 4 or 5 more will show up and slowly sell off; leaving the 1 or 2 premium priced guns to remind us to keep looking until another group shows up.

Not much to poke through right now..

I'd buy that Rigby if I could convince the seller that $1400.00 would move it my way.

I'd also like to get my hands on another early NIB 30/06, but nothing has jumped up and screamed "ME, ME" in the last year.

BRLMKR

Bearcat
I purchased one from El Numero Uno (that living in California won't be in my hands for a while). But I've also worked up a solid 1/2" load in my 9.3 1S that I also bought from him. Thanks, Lee! As previously mentioned, do searches under Ruger No.1, Ruger RSI, No.1 RSI because results can differ. Good luck, Terry.

No-1

Single-Sixer
I just type Ruger in the search box on Gunbroker then select Single Shot Rifles from the column on the left.

Latest posts