Are FFL's going the way of the dinosaurs?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

powder smoke

Hawkeye
Bud's good luck with that! I'll use the guy down the road, my friend-neighbor!
Most of the time he'll throw in a box of shell with the gun! Tell you the weather
and where the fish are biting. :D ps

Yep, I'll stick with the guy 'down the street' even for a few dollars more. Supporting a local business is much more important these days than ever... especially with Amazon taking over the world... but then the good part is they might just put Wally World out of business.....

then I buy all my gas from a service station near me that still actually works on cars and their gas is about 15 cents a gallon more than other places....

mohavesam

Hawkeye
blume357 said:
I see the potential problem differently... while Obama was in office and it looked like Hilary was next, shops opened up all over the place in and around my town.... this has flooded the market and probably made it difficult for the long time smaller shops to stay in business....

Its interesting that you didn't devolve your post into another "what I pay" post but rather, gave the issue some thought. BRILLIANT !!!

Are FFLs going the way of dinosaurs? Of course not. There is still this little thing called US Code...
Individual dealer-licensees are like any other business owners - the smart ones adapt. The not-so-smart ones create empty storefronts.

Latest posts