Anything else ???

Help Support Ruger Forum:

81bobcat

Bearcat
What do you suspect or know about additional new models coming in 2010? I was hoping for a .22 DA revolver with fully adj. sights. Windage only sights just won't cut it.

Ruger does a great job answering demand for semi-autos, but still no .22 DA revolver since the SP series. I realize the SP was discontinued because of lack of demand, but that was a while back. Things constantly change and I for one feel the demand for a good quality .22 DA revolver is back.

Need proof? When was the last time you saw more than one (or even any) new or used American made .22 DA revolvers in a local gun shop? If you did, betcha it didn't last long if it wasn't priced sky high. Ask your local dealer about ordering a S&W .22 revolver. In my area most dealers aren't sure if and when they can get one.

Need more proof? In a lot of areas, .22 ammo supply is spotty. People are buying .22 ammo and handguns because they're fun and affordable to shoot.

C'mon, some "insider" out there certainly has some info about the possibility of Ruger reintroducing a .22 DA revolver.

SBH4628

Blackhawk
A few guys on here know...But,you may just have to wait for SHOT show.
If Ruger sent me the new guns in advance for testing,I would keep my mouth shut also. But a .22 DA would be nice. S&W getting kinda pricey :roll:

contender

Ruger Guru
Those that know,, won't speak until Ruger allows it or they won't be in the know if they leak the news before Ruger.
Have patience grasshopper!

sebtool

Blackhawk
I'd like to see 1 in .22 mag. I've got an old High Standard Sentinel, 4" .22LR, nice little gun. Great woods bummin' gun.
There was a .22 mag, same model on 1 of the auction sites awhile back, but I just 'couldn't get there from here'! :cry:

I'd like to see an SP in .22mag, not sure I'd spend the $$$ for a LR tho...