Anyone know where I can find a Redhawk in .357?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

redoktober

Bearcat
You just missed one that sold on Auction Arms for $475.

I'd check that site and Gunbroker.com frequently. You see them creep up every now and then. I've been looking for one in .41 Magnum with a 5.5" barrel.

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
I spose mine could be for sale if the right offer came along.

Big-n-Lil-357s.jpg

txpete

Bearcat
found this one last year NIB!!! and no its not FS :lol: :lol:

redhawk001.jpg

redhawk002.jpg

redhawk006.jpg

357rh.jpg

lots of room for the 358428 keith.

DSCF2562.jpg

black029

Single-Sixer
7 shot? They probably could have made it in 9 shot. Well, at least 8.
Probably the most solid, cannot bust it up no matter what you feed it .357 ever.
Heavy as most of your wives, however :)

azrugershooter

Single-Sixer
Yeah they are great guns if you like to experiment with the .357. If I hadn't been wanting a SRM maximum so bad I would have kept mine! :cry: :x

azrugershooter

Single-Sixer
Yeah except for the cylinder and frame length they could have. The gun is just way overkill for a .357. But that is no secret. But it is fun to shoot full power .357's in one and have it feel like you are shooting the worlds loudest 22lr. :D

reakin

Single-Sixer
WMG - where did you get the stags on that Redhawk? Those would look great on my 7-1/2" 44Mag Redhawk, iffin your looking to make a charitable donation for 2010 for tax purposes.... :D

reakin

KWYJIBO

Blackhawk
I have one with a 5 1/2 barrel, Very Good to Excellent condition. No box, but I've got the instruction manual.

I don't shoot it; I thought I'd just hang on to it as a collectible. (It is my only safe queen.)

Like WMG, I could probably be talked into selling it (mine will bring a lot less $ than Weasel's, because it has plain-ol' rosewood grips).

A year ago I wouldn't have considered selling, but right now I'm trying to pull some cash together for another gun I've gotten a hankerin' for.

If you're serious, I will send you some pics and you can make an offer.

CraigC

Hawkeye
maxpress":1l3zxtpc said:
often wonder why they didnt make those a seven shot
Because they went out of production before shooters became obsessed with "high capacity" revolvers. :roll:

MMichaelAK

Single-Sixer
"The world's loudest .22LR."
I LOVE it!

I keep thinking that if I ever run across one, Ill jump on it. Ive got one in .45 Colt and its mild even with Ruger only loads. Feel like the world's loudest .22 is probably just right.

KWYJIBO

Blackhawk
I'm looking for a PM, but don't see anything yet.

Just in case my outgoing ones aren't working either:

Hittman, you're second in line if I decide to sell the Redhawk and Triggernosis doesn't take it.

Triggernosis, you are first, but I'm still not really sure I want to let it go. If I sell, I will only need $500 + shipping. The trouble is, I really like the gun. I'm leaning toward hanging on to it and saving patiently for the other one I want to buy. Then I would have both, so we all win! :D (Except for you.) :?

This may sound strange, but my biggest hang-up is the hassle of working with an FFL and shipping the gun. If I found someone who could do a FTF in Utah and trade for a .357 Montado (+ or - some cash) I would be more likely to make a deal.

Triggernosis

Single-Sixer
KW, I sent a PM first thing this morning so it must not be working.
That is an excellent deal, but go ahead and see if Hittman can wrestle it away from you as I think I've decided that the Redhawk will really be too big of a gun for what I want it for.
Good luck, Hittman!