Anyone heard from PatinCO?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

turd

Blackhawk
I sent a PM last week, and haven't heard back from him. Is there some way to check on him - admins? Anyone know him well enough to call or contact his daughter? I hope he's just on vacation or something, but it isn't like him not to check in here from time to time.

buckaroo

Single-Sixer
Brace yourself turd, in the hospital, the home or dead. Gun forums in general are living cemeteries, average age when joining is after retirement mid 60's, average length on them is around 15 years, so you do the math. Unless you hear from him I would leave it alone and don't get his daughter involved, she may not even know he was on a forum and possible you could upset her.

Well there you go Ladies and Gentlemen we can all sleep better tonight. Another profound statement from our resident sex-olgist. We are just hanging out in our forum cemetery waiting to die off so people can wonder where the hell we got off to. I joined the first time around 2014 and have yet to hear of the great die off of our membership, but I'm not 75 yet so.

NC FNS

Bearcat
Hope Pat is well. Maybe an internet glitch like I had?
I doubt anyone at the .net Ruger forum is wondering where I am - got banned for what I think was an interesting IP address my VPN used. Figured it would get cleared up quickly, but no…. They never even responded to my emails asking about the ban, so I didn’t bother to pursue thoughts of just creating a new account.

Latest posts