ANyone ever heard of these sights?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

azrugershooter

Single-Sixer
BEHLERT ADJUSTABLE REAR SIGHT FOR DAN WESSON/ RUGER #18

It looks like a bo-mar or poormans Bowen. Anyone know anything about them? I'm thinking of one for a replacement for the stock Ruger rear on a project I'm working on.

behlert2.jpg

behlert1.jpg

Flash

Buckeye
It's definately for a Dan Wesson and could even be factory but I'm not too sure that it will fit a Ruger. Are you the one on ebay selling those or the buyer?

azrugershooter

Single-Sixer
I was thinking of buying one. Rather than buying a $100+ bowen. I have a email into the seller and plan on measuring a friends dan wesson tomorow.

Flash

Buckeye
Dan Wesson has an allen screw for elevation but I'm not too sure what his sights have. For his price, you can't go wrong, even if you only use the parts.

azrugershooter

Single-Sixer
Well compared to the orignal site that looks like it has made contact with nails :shock: at some point in it's life if this site will work it would be a welcome change! :lol:

azrugershooter

Single-Sixer
Yeah I know they came off a dan wesson. I was curious to see if they might work on a Ruger. I will find out in a few hours. So far the measurements I got from the seller on egay show they are very close to the Ruger sight. I just want to see one in person and compare.