Any ideas?

TIA

Attachments

• pix730678619.jpeg
    pix730678619.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 89

woodsy

Blackhawk
Where is the picture from? Pachmayr? It isn't a set of grips, but rather looks like a monogrip like the ones from Hogue and Pachmayr. At least those two makers have things very similar.

protoolman

Service-Sixer
Yes, those were Ruger Factory grips on some of the last of the speed sixes especially police contract guns. I have one set I would part with that show a little jacket wear on the butt. Basically all correct but the checkering pattern worn a bit smooth. Could send a pic if you're interested.

DoorKicker

Bearcat
Yes, those were Ruger Factory grips on some of the last of the speed sixes especially police contract guns. I have one set I would part with that show a little jacket wear on the butt. Basically all correct but the checkering pattern worn a bit smooth. Could send a pic if you're interested.
yes please. [email protected]

hittman

Staff member
My experience is Numrich isn't what it used to be for some of the Six Series stuff. I still check them but there's not much there these days.

hittman

Staff member
I think those grips came standard on the USPS guns.
First set I ever saw came on a Speed Six that'd been the career backup gun for a state trooper. The grips were literally worn smooth!

RVM45

Bearcat
Friend,

I HATE to be the one to break it to you—but those are SYNTHETIC grips. Remember: Polymer should Not Occur. Plastic is Spastic. Rubber is Blubber. Kydex will Vex. Nylon and you're Put Upon. BUT Steel is Ideal. Wood is Good. Leather is Clever. Grips of Stag will Never let you Lag. Griips of Bone can Stand Alone. Ivory will make you Fly. Grips of Horn will make you feel Newly Born. Aluminum is good for Some. Mother of Pearl is Fit for an Earl. I've even seen grips of Pewter they are kinda Neuter...

But leave the synthetics alone. Then you won't have to atone.

…..RVM45