Anybody ever buy from OpticsPlanet?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ncspeedsix

Single-Sixer
I purchased a Galco Speedmaster holster from them a couple of weeks ago. I found the experience to be top notch, and the holster was delivered to my door within a couple of days, in excellent condition.

BuckJM53

Single-Sixer
I purchased a Nikon scope and a Barska red dot from them a while back. Delivery of my items in both instances only took 2 or 3 days and arrived in excellent condition. I was well pleased!

REP1954

Blackhawk
About the best internet company I've ever dealt with. Shipping has always been quicker than indicated and the products have always been correctly represented. 100% on my listing.

I bought a scope from them. The only drawback was since I live in Illinois, I had to pay tax. Oh well, their prices are the best I could find. Plus, I loved the tutorial section they have. How to buy, what to buy, how to install, et cetera.

56-210

Bearcat
I'll throw in my "thumbs up" for them...They had the best "to my door" price found on my Bianchi holster...Quick ship..I'll use them again...

Mark

Swampbilly

Single-Sixer
I tried to order a Galco holster from them quite some time back. When I placed the order, there was no notice on their website that the item was out of stock.

After ordering, I received an e-mail the same day informing that the holser was backordered. I immediately contacted them and instructed them to cancel the order, as I did not want to wait for an unknown time until it came in.

They cancelled the order as instructed. That's been my only dealing with them.

Regards,

MD

Rainman

Blackhawk
One evening last week I ordered a Blackhawk SERPA holster for my Glock 30. No one else stocks them. They had it in stock plus shipped the next day. Price was a lot less than direct from Blackhawk.

My experience with them was very good.

Dan

Papa

Bearcat
I've bought several scopes and red dot sights from them. I'd have to echo all the other, my experience was fast service and a good deal! :D

Papa

redoktober

Bearcat
I bought a nice rimfire scope from them and would echo others. Great service, fast shipping, and competitive prices.

ChiefG

Bearcat
Used them a couple times, even with high ticketed items. So far no problem. Shipping is fast too to Hawaii.

Latest posts