Any pictures of Rugers with the edges rounded off?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Boxhead

Blackhawk
Like the one on the left here?

SBH028.jpg

c.r.

Single-Sixer
3T,

I have admired your revolver ever since i saw it posted it on another forum. It seemed like you had just rec'd it back from Mr. Clements and somebody had asked to see short barreled revolvers. Even have the pics saved.

that is one slick looking gun. the short barrel and the bisley grip along with the top strap just all balance very well. Any time i see a post asking for a "short barreled ruger" your gun and a few from Mr. Smale always come to mind.

very well done.
c.r.

REP1954

Blackhawk
3T, That is just way past sexy. Tell us the specs. on that jewel please.

3T

Bearcat

She shoots great. Generally 18.5 grns of 2400 under a 250 keith style or a 240 grn xtp hits where I aim all day long. I too am in the Omaha area which by the way seems to have gotten much closer to the north pole. :(

Bucks Owin

Hunter
JWhitmore44":1anyjkjs said:
3T":1anyjkjs said:
Here's one :D

020.jpg

that's just sexy !
Wow, that IS slick! The sculpting of the rear sight guard is beautiful work! Stocks are gorgeous too. Short barrels and Bisley gripframes aren't really my "thing" but I have to admit I could get used to that sixgun in a "New York minute" ! Very nice 8) ....Dennis

Single-Sixer
3T- North Pole, Nebraska. Kinda has a ring to it. :wink:

Not to be a stalker or anything, but I'll be keeping my eyes open at the range looking for you and that sweet revolver.