Any members plan on going to OGCA to see Ruger displays

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jazzman

Single-Sixer
Recently joined Ohio Gun Collectors and am excited about this months show. Anyone plan on going or plan on having a display. I hope to start a thread about new revolvers that I was lucky enough to pick up.

Jazzman

The Ruger Owners and Collector's Society will also be there and have some displays. Take lots of photos and post them in the Gallery for us. I have tried to talk my way out of a 'forced family fun' day so I could drive up, but no such luck. :cry:

I will be doing my first ROCS/OGCA display there. I will be displaying some of my Six series guns (both standard and guns of military/police contracts). Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

These are always a lot of fun, whether you have a display or just come hang out with us.

Jazzman, are you going to be at the ROCS banquet on Saturday night? A lot of fun and the auction always has a lot of great stuff to bid on.

Jim,
If you are not a members of ROCS (Ruger Owners and Collectors Society), ROCS will have a table where you can sign up and alaso buy raffle tickets for the Rugers that are being given away (you don't have to be present to win). As for the banquet, you may be able to still get tickets, contact Lee Sundermeier at lesunder (at) metalink.net and he will let you know.

jbntx

Single-Sixer
Whoever goes had better come back with a bucket full of pictures. Just saying. :D

Big Old Boy

Hunter
I would love to go but not in the cards this year, Ron and Ty have a great time and post pics please. Bob.

djw54 said:
mohavesam said:
Have no idea what event is being described in all these acronyms...

Agreed. Interest piqued, and Ohio isn't that far away!

The Ohio Gun Collectors Association (OGCA) meeting and show is being held on July 18th and 19th at the Roberts Center in Wilmington, OH (40 minutes north and east of Cincinnati just off I-71). The OGCA is one of the largest gun collectors associations in the world and the show is pretty prestigious.

The Ruger Owners and Collectors Society (ROCS) has been invited by the OGCA to hold our annual eastern show alongside their show. I am told that ROCS will have a premier location at the show.

For more info on OGCA, go to www.ogca.com. For more info on ROCS, go to http://www.rugersociety.com/

Several members here (not me though) have done a lot of work to get us a spot at the show and Rugers will be well represented