Any 358 norma mag reloaders

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I admit I have a few safe queens and 1 is a rifle built by my granddad. A 98 action, custom 24 inch barrel unknown who made it, custom trigger and bolt work. Stock maybe a bishop, not sure. It is a roll over high cheek piece. Built in about 1960. All right handed gun, I am a lefty and the cheek piece ready pounds my left cheek. I shoot it a couple of rounds at a time only. Still using up norma factory 250 gr ammo.
I just handloaded 180gr speer bullets with IMR 4350 at 74 grains, that is listed in Speer #14 min, load. Those are for range use only, my son wants to start shooting the rifle for Elk. I want him to get trigger time with the lighter bullets 1st.
Looking at 250 gr nosler partition for Elk but will load another powder, the 4350 is at 97% case full with a min. load.
Anyone found a favorite powder and bullet, no need to list load data, I can look that up.
I ask because this is not a rifle anyone takes out and shoots a box at a time. Like my 338 RUM I shoot that 3 to 5 rounds only on a range day. Before real bad habits start.