Another "Who Bought The........"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
It was "almost me." I was again,, $1 short. I bid close to the end & whoever got it beat my bid by $1. It may have been Hank who has been looking a long time too. All I needed was one of the 2,, and I was gonna sell the other one,,,! When I placed my bid,, I was the top bidder and suddenly,, I wasn't,,,!

Colonel Daddy

Buckeye
Congrats rugerdzr!!!!! I wanted them SO BAD! Had told my wife no guns or gun stuff till taxes are paid and her biggest credit card is paid off.
That was the only time I've seen them up for auction/sale :cry: :cry:
Figured it was some of the serious Kelly fans going at it in the last minutes. I was watching!
Maybe next time, Ty, you and I will go at it :D

contender

Ruger Guru
Next time I will bid even higher,,,! I actually only need the one where she has the Mini,, I have the other one,,,! (And I know where another one just like it is,,!)

contender

Ruger Guru
Gee guys,, all I need is just ONE of those 2,,,! :D So please ignore any postings anywhere of Miss Kelly in her now infamous 1988 first poster holding a Mini,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLEASE ignore it,, ok,,,???
(Yeah, right,,,,,, like you guys will listen to me,,,!)

contender

Ruger Guru
Wolverton,, we are discussing the very first two posters of Kelly Glenn Kimbro. She has been Ruger's Poster girl" for over 20 years now! Her posters are somewhat collectable,, with the first two being a bit "scarce!"

contender

Ruger Guru
If I lift it too high,, I fall over,,,! :D
It is kinda funny how I've lost out on 2 auctions lately by being the "runner-up" bidder. Oh well,,,,!

Colonel Daddy

Buckeye
Ty, the top bidder may have outbid you by $50 - $100. But at that stage in the bidding, ebay increases the bid $1 at a time.
I did win an item that I "just had to have" with a top bid of $300 1 minute before bidding stopped, but the next highest bidder had a max of $75, so I got it for $76. It did open low, so I offered a low bid right at the start. Was several last minute bids, but no one would actually offer what the item should have been worth. I bib way more and would have gladly paid the $300!
I really don't like to snipe, and the sellers would understandably prefer a constant bidding war, but sometimes I just gotta!

As for "lifting the leg too high".........well, a lot of the time I gotta stay on the porch! :wink:

XLIV

Single-Sixer
1 minute left isnt sniping..that's an eternity..

My bids go in the last 3 seconds. COngrats on the posters..good score

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Tyronne, Is this what your looking for??

IMG_0597.jpg