Another plug for Rob @ Simply Rugged...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Stoots

Buckeye
So I called Rob on July 24 and placed an order for a Sourdough for my SBH. Told him I was in no hurry at all; to take his time. I also made a request for the number of belt loops. He told me he's at about three to four weeks for delivery. Again, I told him no problem, no rush whatsoever.

Today (only 10 days later) I get a box from him. Inside is the Sourdough, complete with my belt loop request, *and* an ammo holder suprise!

Can't say enough about Rob's workmanship, quality and attention to detail. Here's a couple of pics.

Thanks Rob!

DSCN1064.jpg

DSCN1068.jpg

houser52

Bearcat
Nice looking holster. Looks comfortable too.
I've been thinking about one of those Simply Rugged holsters for my .41 BH.
Does the holster interfere with the rear sight blade? ie; does it leave leather fuzz on the rear sight whenever you draw?

Stoots

Buckeye
houser52":3m8zh1ia said:
Nice looking holster. Looks comfortable too.
I've been thinking about one of those Simply Rugged holsters for my .41 BH.
Does the holster interfere with the rear sight blade? ie; does it leave leather fuzz on the rear sight whenever you draw?

Very comfortable.

The rear sight just sits in the pancake; I didn't see any fuzz or contact.

:wink:

houser52

Bearcat
After reading all the good reviews from this sight and others, I just placed my order for the Sourdough pancake. Hopefully I'l have it back in a few weeks.

reakin

Single-Sixer
alukban - how about some info on that machine you are leaning against? Looks like a fun toy.

reakin

Frank V

Single-Sixer
Boy, I keep hearing about his quality, customer service, & seeing pictures of a very well made holster. I'm going to have to give him a try next time I need a leather holster. Frank

alukban

Bearcat
It's a 1969 Rokon - essentially a 2 wheel drive moto-tractor running on 2-stroke chainsaw engine :)

reakin":2qe183tp said:
alukban - how about some info on that machine you are leaning against? Looks like a fun toy.

reakin

Latest posts