Another Mass Shooting in Half Moon Bay California yesterday.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gundog5

Bearcat
Seven people were killed at a marijuana farm in Half Moon Bay, which is about 15 miles south of San Francisco. The seven were shot with an unknown at this time weapon. A 32 year old male is in custody. I don’t know if it was a robbery or what the cause was at this time.

RC44Mag

Bearcat
Jeez, I heard a couple reports on the story, all I heard was farms, no mention of weed. Omission for what reason, one can only guess. It did say he was an employe, either past or present I don’t know.
Saw a pic of the perp, damn that’s a rough 32.

gundog5

Bearcat
I just saw on the news the suspect is 67 years old and and an employee. They are calling it work place violence. The weapon was a legally purchased handgun. Suspect was arrested in the parking lot of the Sheriff’s Office substation. Maybe he was turning himself in to the Sheriff. They are also now saying the business was a mushroom farm.

pyth0n

Buckeye
Seven people were killed at a marijuana farm in Half Moon Bay, which is about 15 miles south of San Francisco. The seven were shot with an unknown at this time weapon. A 32 year old male is in custody. I don’t know if it was a robbery or what the cause was at this time.
I looked at several news sources & they reported they were mushroom farms, named Mountain Mushroom Farms. (They didn't say what KIND of mushrooms). And they have a 67 year old man in custody. (He turned himself in)

RC44Mag

Bearcat
The suspect was down, covered by three officers and arriving patrol cars bailing out like they were late to the party, AR-15s and all. With the adrenaline pumping all to easy for someone to get hurt. JMHO of course.
I get your point but think from the Cops point of view for a minute. After executing some fellow employees this obviously deranged man pulls into a tight parking spot and how do the cops know that this guy isn’t going to go full retard and try to take out as many as he can before going down in a hail of bullets? They don’t, I don’t blame them one iota for doing what they did. The fact that the arrest was made without anyone getting killed or even hurt(perp looked fine to me cuffed and walking to station)showed me the professionalism they used. We’ve all seen way too many cops killed, wounded by nuts with weapons. My good friends nephew (NYPD) what wacked in the head in NYC some years back but a nut with a hatchet. I’d much rather have a killer with skinned knuckle then a cop with a hole in his chest. IMO

Ride1949

Buckeye
I looked at several news sources & they reported they were mushroom farms, named Mountain Mushroom Farms. (They didn't say what KIND of mushrooms). And they have a 67 year old man in custody. (He turned himself in)

Ya think maybe he consumed a little too much of the product? 🤪

Mobuck

Hawkeye
Just a bit of advice: Best keep an eye on 'other things' that are taking place cause this seems like a distraction intended to divert attention.
I've been hearing the comment: "a legally purchased XYZ gun(with included illogical 'assault' terminology)" over and over.

Sam Summey

Single-Sixer
I just saw on the news the suspect is 67 years old and and an employee. They are calling it work place violence. The weapon was a legally purchased handgun. Suspect was arrested in the parking lot of the Sheriff’s Office substation. Maybe he was turning himself in to the Sheriff. They are also now saying the business was a mushroom farm.
"Mushroom Farm", that is where they feed you yugo and keep you in the dark. Far out! Sounds like there may be some subterfuge on the part of the local authorities, since their story is changing.