Another FNG :)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

PilatusTurbo

Bearcat
Howdy. PHX AZ, here. Got a P95 and an SR-22. Been a member at the other Ruger place, but figured I'd join here, too.

Just got the P95 in a trade. My brother had one 10 or so years ago, still regrets getting rid of it. Saw this one pop up, and figured why not, I only ever held and shot it once or twice back in 2010. I really like this thing. It's like a polymer Ruger 226. I know it's not a Sig 226, calm down Sig guys. :D

I joined because I'm going to revive an older thread showing a P95 wearing a TLR-7. I have a TLR-7A I'd like to put on this and use it that way, just wondering how well they run with a TLR-7/A WML. I'm sure they do well, as I hear almost zero reports of P series guns ever jamming. This is a 2009 model, of course it has the rail.

Anyway, Thanks for reading.

Welcome from central PA. I think you'll find this forum QUITE a bit different than the .net forum, you'll see as time goes on. I'm on the other forum also, to try to help people with problems with their DA revolvers as I collect the Six series revolvers (Security Six, Police Service Six and Speed Six).

Snake45

Hawkeye
Welcome PT! Your name caught my eye immediately. My late great Dad had many, MANY hours in Pilatus Turbo Porters. I got to ride along a few times. He worked Flight Test for Fairchild-Hiller and probably flew every Turbo Porter in the US--maybe in the western hemisphere--at one time or another.

PilatusTurbo

Bearcat
Welcome PT! Your name caught my eye immediately. My late great Dad had many, MANY hours in Pilatus Turbo Porters. I got to ride along a few times. He worked Flight Test for Fairchild-Hiller and probably flew every Turbo Porter in the US at one time or another.
Already jealous, as the PC-6 Turbo Porter is what my name is from. Wish I'd had the chance to fly in one, but I've gotten to fly in other cool stuff, so it's all good. :) I'm happy I've had the privilege to get airborne in something aside of a 737.

Welcome to the forum!
C7433086-878F-4588-8F04-C7599973D035.gif