Another Beautiful Folding Knife

Help Support Ruger Forum:

countryboy

Single-Sixer
Several days ago I posted some pictures of a beautiful green bone folder I got in a trade from Al Eaker. Here is the thread http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=229670

Not long after that Al's brother contacted me about trading some gear we had in stock for another one of Al's knives. I explained that the in stock items I offer basically belong to my oldest son who works with me and that I would have to discuss it with him. My son is also a fan of knives so he agreed to the trade. Below is the beautiful knife he chose and he is very pleased with it. This one has really nice wood scales but I'll have to ask Al what kind because I can't remember. It also has some very nice file work on the liners as well. One other nice detail that both knives have is dovetailed bolsters. I originally missed this until forum member ncrobb pointed it out.

This one is 4 1/2" closed with a 3 3/8" blade.

282lreo.jpg

bitlro.jpg

qp2qsp.jpg

1o0eo6.jpg

zumtkl.jpg

293g194.jpg

debudc.jpg

Way cool. I think I like this one better than the knife with the green scales.

Would you happen to have a picture you could post of this knife fully open but s side view? The blade profile is different than most knives, I think....

countryboy

Single-Sixer
Kevin said:
Way cool. I think I like this one better than the knife with the green scales.

Would you happen to have a picture you could post of this knife fully open but s side view? The blade profile is different than most knives, I think....

Sorry for the delay and crappy picture. It has been raining here and was dark when I finished work so I had to take the photo inside.

The blade on this one has more belly than most folders I have seen. It should be great for skinning or slicing. Feels great in hand too.

n35d21.jpg