Another auto subscription racket - Now Mercedes - $1,200 YEARLY FEE increases horsepower and torque

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bad part is it's only 60 to 80 horsepower extra, and the price makes them expensive ponies. Manufactures have been doing this for a while,
just as far as I know not subscriptions. Thinking Tesla "unlocking" extra features and Hellcats getting dealer installed stage kits for when
797 HP just doesn't seem enough.
I wonder if you can just buy a month at a time to try it out. I imagine the take rate is going to be pretty low. Extra cost maybe covers the
possible warranty issues if a couple of engines go bang.

NC FNS

Bearcat
The benefits of capitalism far outweigh the drawbacks, though I do feel a bit of pity for PT Barnum’s "suckers." Been one myself on occasion, but I would not subscribe to this kind of performance package (not that I’ll ever be in a position to afford to even think about it).

redhawker

Buckeye
Think about this. If you can subscribe to have your EV's horsepower increased how easy will it be for the government to just shut your car off if they don't like your last social media post or you disseminate "false" information regarding vaccines or whatever their offense du jour happens to be?

Mobuck

Hawkeye
Is anyone in the "I drive a Mercedes" category, really concerned about spending an additional $100/month????????????????

Latest posts