Another 50 Rounds In My P345

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mr_trumpet1

Bearcat
l_71d7250e20bb448b8a596a9e2abe76fb.jpg

I put another 50 rounds through my P345 today after my final exams!!! No better way to end another semester. I had to use a paper plate as a target LMAO!!! What can I say... I'm a poor redneck with limited resources. She now has 300 rounds through her without the first problem! I think she's broken in now. I shot at other trash I had laying around but I used the plate for my double tap practice. You can see the margin of error between where the two bullets hit one after the other. I had picked up the 3 bullets and casings off the ground when I got done. Its not the greatest groupings, but if that was the perps chest then... you can imagine. But being new with pistols its not bad, but practice makes perminance. I've become fond of the Federals myself (mainly because they're $16 for 50 rounds at our local Wal Mart), but the only thing is that Wal Mart doesn't like to keep ammo readily available for some reason. I really enjoy shooting her and I'm going to put another 100 rounds this weekend if all goes well. Take care and keep shoot'n!

2fast4u

Single-Sixer
My wally worlds usually have some 40 and 45 in stock, but never any 9mm

Im happy your gun is working good for you! im looking at getting either a p90 or a p345 right now i like seeing good reviews on them :)

Spikess

Bearcat
tdyoung58":1z0qqxq8 said:
WoW, You have a Mao-Mart with .45 acp ammo, haven't seen any of that around her since last summer

My local Wal-Mart usually gets a supply of .45 acp in about once a month - almost always WWB: 100 count. I know the nice lady who works the sporting goods there, and she always clues me in on when a shipment is due to arrive. And I usually buy 600 rounds at a time. My gun room is better stocked on ammo than most Wal-Marts. :D

Charger22

Bearcat
Nice p345, Have had mine for 10 months now. No issues yet with mine. I hope yours continues down the same path it has started on. Just remeber no dry fire woithout a mag in it.

I really like these pistols and feel they are a great value.

Congrats.