Announcing the Callshot Fan Club

Help Support Ruger Forum:

2 dogs

Buckeye
The Board of Directors of the ELITE ultra secret sixgun organization heretofore known as The Callshot Fan Club have authorized me to me make this once in a lifetime offer.

Whereas we The Board recognize that EVERYMAN has the right to have a HERO in life we have decided after much deliberation to open membership to deseving applicants.

Prospective members need not have one leg shorter than the other, however a hitch in ones step would serve nicely. Members should look suave and debonair in country plaid longsleeve shirts and overalls and be at least half blind in one eye.

If you DONT have a 44 special you need not apply. A proper memeber totes his sixgun in Hidestretcher GP Leathergoods and keeps a Snow blade close to repel man eating badgers.

Pay close attention, as there is MORE to follow.

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
The suspense is killing me....................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :shock:

Zeus

Blackhawk
Who elected Jeff President? :)

Patience Robb, membership details can be worked with :)

I've talked with Cheapshot and henceforth, you will be known as crapshot :)

Otony

Blackhawk
No Snow blade, but I am deaf in one ear, my son ans daughter wear Crocs, and I gots me three .44 Special revolvers and one .44 Special rifle!

I am suave and deboi, deboa, deboe, aw heck, good looking in plaid shirts 'n overhauls, and Mr Barranti is working on a holster for me.

I got another hero named Dick too, but if we gots to wear Crocs I am out of the game, 'cause the antibacterial stuff they mold into the rubber attacks my skin! Mebbeso it thinks I am bacteria?

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
zeus said
Who elected Jeff President?

Glenn, when the callshot fan club was originally started, the Board of Directors voted unanimously to elect me as president, as I was the only Board Member. However, I had the perception and forethought to see that Steve,aka, callshot, was worthy of such honor. Besides that, the man got me hooked on huckleberry shakes :lol: . Besides getting green horn easterners hooked on huckleberries, dutch oven cooking, silly jokes, and having a great sense of humor at being the brunt of some jokes and stories , the man looks great in a sundress.

Steve , you are worthy of such honor, as having your own official fan club ! The ball is rolling ! There's no stopping it now ! Congratulations, Buddy ! I where your hat with pride !

haikarate001.jpg

2 dogs

Buckeye
TEK4260, you must be a part of our misbegotten youth. Fortunately for you, we are here to provide you with guidance and show you the error of your ways.

Sixshot, is in fact Callshots SIDEKICK. He also carrys his lunch sack, provides guide services (gutting and skinning) and of course camp manservant chores. CALLSHOT IS THE MAN!!!!

Remember that.

Stoots

Buckeye
I don't have a .44 Special, but I do have a SBH in .44 Magnum that shoots .44 Special.

Can I get in on a technicality?

:D

If not, will the membership committee consider my devotion to the Alchemy of Cast Iron Cooking? Ya'll know I love me some black iron vittles. Are ya'll open to food bribes?

Chicken and dumplings?

DSCN1398.jpg

Cobbler?

DSCN0193.jpg

So, what say you all?

:wink:

2 dogs

Buckeye
All of the members of the Callshot Fan Club hunt with the classic sixgun in the fairchase style.

Hoover is aka OneShot. (speaks to his elk hunting prowess)
Zues is aka MultiShot (speaks to HIS elk hunting prowess)
MB is aka LongShot (what, do YOU own any of his leather?)
Fowler is OverShot (again, speaking to his elk hunting prowess)
Ken is SteelShot (he is rough on the silhouettes)
Robb is aka CrapShot (what? he pumps poop!)
2 dogs is aka CheapShot (speaks to my tenderness)
The Meathammer is aka Sixshot (like like Robin to Batman)

So it shall be known....

2 dogs

Buckeye
WOW STOOTS! Just tell me if I were to open your bathroom cabinet I would spy a bottle of Hai Karate or Old Spice or both and YOURE IN LIKE FLINT and shall heretofore be known as SURESHOT!

2 dogs

Buckeye
So COR, can you manage a LIMP? Are you willing to put one of your own eyes out? Ye shall henceforth be known as SLAPSHOT!

2 dogs

Buckeye
Otony, youre kind of a no brainer....

Ye Shall be known as DeadShot for your prowess with pepper spray....

flyinfred

Blackhawk
well I "used " to have a 44 special and I have had several 44 mags that of course shot 44 specials so do I qualify?

sixshot

Buckeye
I can see this is going to be a very large, diverse fan club, we might want to tighten up the membership :lol:
Callshot is a very special friend, more like a brother than a friend, his honesty is almost embarassing! When he opened up that cylinder & found that note sticking out of an empty case he almost had a stroke, he had to read it to his wife but the tears were keeping him from reading it.
He told me he had never felt those kinds of feelings in his body, then he had to reach for a kleenex. The whole experience was completely over the top for a very special man.
Now he wants to skip the gun club meeting & go shoot something with his new treasure......my kind of guy!
Photo's later tonight, we got to go shoot some critters before dark!

Dick