And the APPLE didn't fall far from the tree......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well several years ago a friend gave me his copies of the first periodical about Ruger collecting....called the Faulk Collectors Report IIRC....well I read all of them and was amazed to see such magnificent "ART WORK" by our own Chad Hiddleson......seems Chad and father Dave (better known as the Hiddleson Clan) were "fueding" with author and collector Jeff Munnel. Well Chad drew a lovely portrait of Mr Munnel.......I do believe Chad was in his early TEENS when this was done.....

Now fast forward about 26 years and a NEW Hiddleson artist appears on the scene.....at the RCA awards banquet Chads daughter, Autumn, drew a picture of me (RR), Chad, and herself..... I think you can see who she inherited her considerable abilities from.....I am having my "portrait" framed......THANKS Autumn, I love it.....see ya RR.

munnell.jpg

munnell2.jpg

chet15

Hawkeye
americal":26whxixf said:
HEY :!: thats called FOLK ART in the antiques world 8) drawing may be worth thousands :) :)

Autumn likes that idea!!
Somewhere around here either Autumn or Elise also found a cheeto in the shape of a Brontosaurus (more folk art).
Chet15

Tucsonite

Single-Sixer
Good time at the Table that night :D Except the mentally challenged guy attempting to sing Opera behind me :shock:

Dan