And...another story

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
We bought a color TV many years ago when they were still a novelty. Nita's Dad came over one evening, and seeing our new color TV, remarked, "I don't believe those color TVs are good for you eyes. Think they might hurt your eyes more."

Few weeks later we visited them on New Year's Day. Mr. Redd was in the den watching the New Year's games on a brand new color TV.

Hearing our arrival, he called out, "Come on back Bobby." Then added, "I don't believe these color TVs hurt your eyes like them old black and white ones did."

Bob Wright

Armybrat

Blackhawk
Bob Wright said:
We bought a color TV many years ago when they were still a novelty. Nita's Dad came over one evening, and seeing our new color TV, remarked, "I don't believe those color TVs are good for you eyes. Think they might hurt your eyes more."

Few weeks later we visited them on New Year's Day. Mr. Redd was in the den watching the New Year's games on a brand new color TV.

Hearing our arrival, he called out, "Come on back Bobby." Then added, "I don't believe these color TVs hurt your eyes like them old black and white ones did."

Bob Wright
Fathers-in-law can reserve the right to change their minds. :lol:
But you were a wise son-in-law to hold your comment.

Selena

Hunter
Fathers (or fathers in law) are not always wise they are sometimes just there.