an orphan followed me home

Help Support Ruger Forum:

41 mag fan

Single-Sixer
I just got back from the Freemont gun show. Less people there then in the past but we sold much more then usual. I sold a Security six that i had two of and had this orphan follow me home. It is a new model pre warning 30 carbine. Serial puts it at 1974 manufacture. No box or papers but got it for $350. Now I wonder if I leave this in the safe with my liberty 30carbine will the breed and produce bear cats?
DSC00126-1.jpg

DSC00127-2.jpg

Papa

Bearcat
Beautiful grips woodpile. I think you're going to like that 30 carbine. I've been loving the 327 and these fast little bullets just spell fun fun fun!!

Papa

41 mag fan

Single-Sixer
Thanks i made the grips and had them for sale up at the show but I think I like them where they are. Steve

toolman

Bearcat
your a good man giving that homeless gun a roof over its head a fine human bean indeed :lol:

41 mag fan

Single-Sixer
Its a good thiong I already have something to feed it. You know it would be wrong to let it go hungry. Steve :lol:

G2

Hunter
woodpile":2fniue13 said:
Now I wonder if I leave this in the safe with my liberty 30carbine will the breed and produce bear cats?

Well HELL ya, you put em in there and wait and see. :shock: and you better hope so, . . . probably the only way to get a Bearcat into KKKalifornia. :D

and yes very nice lookin grips.