ALL SOLD SOLD Ruger Blackhawk 357/44 mag Flat Top Parts

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
ALL SOLD OR RELISTED
Well after much searching for the right parts to complete a long term project....i have these extra bits for sale...they all need new homes.....email me with any questions and concerns...they are all SOLD AS IS....i accept Paypal as long as u pay the fees and USPS money orders too....God Bless,John

1...Ruger Blackhawk 6.5" 44 mag CO. barrel...i got this from a member on here and never used it...it is as i received it...bore looks good but i see a little pitting remnants...has wear and pitting on logo side of barrel by front sight...overall very useable...40.00 USD shipped to u....

if u buy number 2 as well...i will make it 60.00 USD and small flat rate box with tracking...

2..Ruger Blackhawk 6.5" 44 mag CO. Barrel...this was on a 1961 Ruger Blackhawk i got back at the beginning of the year....sadly someone drilled and poorly tapped three holes on top of the barrel to mount a scope....gun was like new before this was done...bore looks very nice...barrel shows very little wear other than the holes and some surface rust near the holes and under the mount...
IT IS SOLD AS IS....just for parts....not sure if it is SAFE or NOT...
20.00 USD shipped to u

SOLD 3..Ruger Blackhawk 357 magnum 4 5/8" Type 1 Barrel...this one looks great in appearance but sadly it has had a squib round ...so it is JUST PARTS...screws into the frame hard...front sight is very nice....30.00 USD plus shipping to u

SOLD Pending Payment 4...Ruger Blackhawk 357 magnum 4 5/8" Type 1 Barrel...this one shows some wear on the end...bore looks nice...but front sight has been altered...looks like a Smith front sight insert mod...could have the front sight changed out and i have one for sale too...overall very useable...
45.00 USD plus shipping to u

if u buy 3 and 4..i will make it 70.00 shipped to u for the pair...small flat rate box with tracking

SOLD Pending Payment 5..Ruger Blackhawk 357 magnum 4 5/8" Type 1 Front Sight...looks quite nice but need to be blued...looks to be in the raw....it is just like i got it...i was able to find the correct barrel myself so i do not need it...
35.00 USD plus shipping to u..

SOLD 6...Ruger Blackhawk 44 mag 6.5 ejector assembly....this one is the steel one and from a 1961 gun..
looks to be in good overall condition but does have a dent on the bottom of the inside of the ejector end...finish is nice....very useable condition..it is complete with spring and screw...
35.00 USD plus shipping to u...

7...Ruger Blackhawk 44 mag 6.5" to 7.5" ejector assembly...this one feels like aluminum...has some scratches and marks on it...looks complete and very useable...comes with spring and screw...
25.00 shipped to u

Hey if u think i am asking too much...make me a offer....i am very easy to deal with...
God Bless,John

here is a pic of everything
jSpa0F5l.jpg

here is the parts in order

vDlmK9gl.jpg

rim2ajnl.jpg

PM52dLfl.jpg

BajCfsel.jpg

vMzgFUtl.jpg

HrLLiZdl.jpg

VvgIomel.jpg

VP2RSnzl.jpg

jExD54vl.jpg

VvgIomel.jpg

cnKudb7l.jpg

tNOE0Fhl.jpg

MzhEvQZl.jpg

p3gGZxjl.jpg

nF6Rmjpl.jpg

M2XJSR0l.jpg

NALoT7Xl.jpg

R8yHlcVl.jpg

qpuY8Fll.jpg

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
bump please....no reasonable offer refused...i will trade everything for a OM Super Blackhawk Grip frame complete too...God Bless,John