All I want....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A

Anonymous

Would be a older Security Six in .22 Long Rifle to shut down all my friends that go on and on about the K22's.... :lol:

Steve

Snake45

Hawkeye
Gizamo":29lmnfzx said:
Would be a older Security Six in .22 Long Rifle to shut down all my friends that go on and on about the K22's.... :lol:

Steve
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. :wink:

Or, if you just can't stand to own a S&W, then hit the gun shows with a buttload of money and be on the lookout for a Colt Officers Model Match, Colt Trooper or Trooper III, or Diamondback.

I believe Dan Wesson made some .22LRs, too. So did Llama, but those might look too much like S&Ws to suit you (although at least some of them did have cool vent ribs).

A

Anonymous

Snake,

Kind of a tongue in cheek post. I have a bunch of K22's and 17's...even one .22 Outdoorsman.

I was just wondering why Old Bill didn't take a shot (pun intended) at S&W and offer a .22 Security Six. Might have given a run for their money....

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Gizamo,
Heres a conversion by Bowen on a Security-Six.
Ruger should consider something along these lines.
Jmo
Terry

scan00022.jpg

Snake45

Hawkeye
Gizamo":34n9osem said:
I was just wondering why Old Bill didn't take a shot (pun intended) at S&W and offer a .22 Security Six.
Because at the time, prolly nobody figgered anyone would want a 4-pound .22 DA revolver. :lol:

Geezer

Single-Sixer
I think the Six series of revolvers was the best that Ruger has ever made or will ever make. A rimfire Security Six would have been nice.