Alexander Sturm Memorabilia

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Was digging in some things I had put away a found some Sturm items.

This image is of the Ambush to zig zag books. Notice the advertizement (for the Ambush book ) on the back of the silly willy book.
sturm001.jpg

Here are several Problem Fox books with the little fox figurine. There were 7 printings of the book. Also two variations on the dust jacket. There were also several variations in the pre pages.
sturm003.jpg

Sturms signature in one of the books.
sturm004.jpg

sturm006.jpg

sturm005.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
He just has to tease us with such things. I knew he had this stuff and have seen other pics of most of it. I just feel lucky that I have 1 each of the Problem Fox & Ambush to Zig-Zag books.

I think the Silly Willy book is the finishing touch on the book/figurine collection. Unlike my Problem Fox book, my From Ambush to Zig-Zag doesn't have the dust jacket but the back of Silly Willy looks good next to it and the figurine.

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey MM, that is the actual MOE puppy picture....he is half crotch sniffer and half leg humper.....or some say half Lab and half Golden Retriever......I just say Ruger sniffer....he has found me some nice guns....he just had his 3rd birthday on July 7......damn dog may end up being the best one yet....never had a bad dog though....see ya RR.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
marlboro man":165wwi13 said:
thats a good looking pup T.A.!! what breed is it??

"That Pup" Sir, Is "The Mighty MOE" Ruger sniffing dog extrodinare!!!!

Owned by Radical Rod AKA "Certfied Ruger Maniac" you will haft to ask
him about "MOE"s linage.

Beautiful Dog!!!

Latest posts