Alaskan Bush People

Help Support Ruger Forum:

caryc

Hawkeye
Just watched the season finale of the show. It's ridiculous. I don't think those dumba$$ parents did those kid any favor raising them deep in the bush without any contact with normal people. The youngest daughter just had a nervous breakdown because her father died and she had to go to a psychiatric hospital for help. Those people are just not normal especially when they stand around howling like wolves.

Their latest endeavor was to buy some old rusted hardrock mining equipment. They think they are going to get rich throwing rocks into an old rock crusher. They got it all set up and did find like three flakes in a gold pan. They got that stupid crusher but no way to recover the gold out of the crushed rock. They're idiots. I guess they're going to pan the stuff that comes out of that crusher. They might make a dollar or two working like ten hours in a day. When they found the three flakes in the pan, of course they all had to do the howling thing.

The one that thinks he's Einstein who works in his "lab" just bought an island up in Alaska where he intends on raising his family. One of the things he insisted on when looking for a piece of property was having no people around. So, he's going to raise his kids to be idiots just like he was raised. I feel sorry for those kids.

I don't think those people should have kids at least not raising them the way they do. When they were all still up in Alaska the boys went to town to try to meet some girls. The one that thinks he's Tarzan was talking to a girl he just met and he asked her, "do you like to climb trees". Of course he's a well adjusted guy.

beentheredone

Single-Sixer
The whole thing is fake. Those people live in AZ and CA, go to AK a couple of times a year to film. I think 2 of them have been convicted of fraud for trying to claim the Alaska resident's annual oil payment.

NewRuger41

Bearcat
They're doin' alright - kids earning around $60K USD annually solely from the filming of that show.

Like most (all?) "reality shows" it started off more real and believable then progressed into the drama and planned out.

I'll howl like a wolf, climb trees, and mess around for a couple months of filming and pocket $60K. Lol

Hvymax

Blackhawk
These people make their money from the shows. Look at all of the Gold Mining shows. After equipment they barely make minimum wage 90%of the time!!!

powder smoke

Hawkeye
Just watched the season finale of the show. It's ridiculous. I don't think those dumba$$ parents did those kid any favor raising them deep in the bush without any contact with normal people. The youngest daughter just had a nervous breakdown because her father died and she had to go to a psychiatric hospital for help. Those people are just not normal especially when they stand around howling like wolves.

Their latest endeavor was to buy some old rusted hardrock mining equipment. They think they are going to get rich throwing rocks into an old rock crusher. They got it all set up and did find like three flakes in a gold pan. They got that stupid crusher but no way to recover the gold out of the crushed rock. They're idiots. I guess they're going to pan the stuff that comes out of that crusher. They might make a dollar or two working like ten hours in a day. When they found the three flakes in the pan, of course they all had to do the howling thing.

The one that thinks he's Einstein who works in his "lab" just bought an island up in Alaska where he intends on raising his family. One of the things he insisted on when looking for a piece of property was having no people around. So, he's going to raise his kids to be idiots just like he was raised. I feel sorry for those kids.

I don't think those people should have kids at least not raising them the way they do. When they were all still up in Alaska the boys went to town to try to meet some girls. The one that thinks he's Tarzan was talking to a girl he just met and he asked her, "do you like to climb trees". Of course he's a well adjusted guy.
It's tv pal ALL Fake! for your entertainment only

Mobuck

Hawkeye
Can you imagine the 'reality show' they could base off my life?????????? And I wouldn't have to make stuff up.

caryc

Hawkeye
Don’t believe everything you see on tv, or believe what you read on the internet.

I won’t waste 1 minute watching those criminals.
Gasp...you mean I can't believe anything I see on the internet? Oh, what is this world coming too? I'm so glad you people told me this. I had no idea that I was wasting my life.

I'm going to crochet your advice on a sampler and hang it on my wall.

Latest posts