Aftermarket stock for Ruger 9mm carbine - Archangel any good?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsrfun1

Bearcat
Curious of anyone has the Archangel stock installed on their Ruger PC carbine. I have read mixed reviews on this stock; some people say it's drop-in, others say it isn't molded all that well and needs fitting.
It's this one: https://promagindustries.com/archan...-for-the-ruger-pcc-9mm-carbine-black-polymer/
I have an Archangel stock similar to this one on my 10/22, and it dropped right in. So that is why I am asking.
About half the price of the Tandemkross, and obviously not as versatile, but it would probably suit my needs as long as it fits properly.
Please only respond if you have some experience with this stock. I know that people like to trash Pro-Mag, but I don't want to go down that road.
Thanks

Curious of anyone has the Archangel stock installed on their Ruger PC carbine. I have read mixed reviews on this stock; some people say it's drop-in, others say it isn't molded all that well and needs fitting.
It's this one: https://promagindustries.com/archan...-for-the-ruger-pcc-9mm-carbine-black-polymer/
I have an Archangel stock similar to this one on my 10/22, and it dropped right in. So that is why I am asking.
About half the price of the Tandemkross, and obviously not as versatile, but it would probably suit my needs as long as it fits properly.
Please only respond if you have some experience with this stock. I know that people like to trash Pro-Mag, but I don't want to go down that road.
Thanks
Minor fitting for a good fit vs a mediocre generic fit. A man without tools isn't.

tokenringhawk

Bearcat
I really like my angled tandemkross and of the two issues I have with the OEM config, on the easier sight alignment without struggling (especially with the addition of this older optic) but the oem mag release on the lefty side sucks. I asked Tandemkross on April 20 if they had a solution and no answer... It's a pain to use left or right ( I shoot a rifle left hand and a pistol right hand}... Other than that, this rifle is spot on @50+ yards everytime.
IMG_20230529_125844.jpg

Last edited: