SOLD Ad closed--- No longer for sale--Ruger .44 Magnum Carbine 25th Anniversary--original box added

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rodfarva

Single-Sixer
AD closed. No longer for sale---Ok, here is a very rare piece for sale. It is a 25th anniversary edition Ruger .44 Magnum Carbine. I purchased this gun off Gunbroker in a Ruger factory direct auction around 2016 I believe. Unfortunately, the gun has suffered some stock dings and scratches in my safe. I have never fired it, so it was factory test fired only. Included is a letter of authenticity from Ruger. Please look at the pics carefully so you can see the exact condition of the rifle. There appears to be a hairline crack on the underside of the forestock as shown in the pics. I tried to get Ruger to replace it after I bought but they told me that they didn't have any NOS stocks to replace it with.

Original box and and manual included.

Preferred forms of payment are discrete PP F&F or Zelle. Would also accept USPS money order. Please contact me if you need to use another form of electronic payment.

Comms by PM or email me directly at [email protected]

This is also listed on another forum.

You can view my feedback under the same name on Gunbroker or under tonysoprano150 on ar15.com

sSPCVSF.jpg

TNpOE5r.jpg

WMAu3EK.jpg

IOSp2Om.jpg

ml7YDxW.jpg

Da1JSoz.jpg

pm3AeL0.jpg

6XqSJD3.jpg

i40d9qR.jpg

OTnVB4L.jpg

3zdZUmo.jpg

U4foTkm.jpg