Ad Closed--No longer for sale--Custom Ruger Redhawk .454 Casull Alaskan Fisherman by Cannon Custom--PRICE REDUCED--2/21

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rodfarva

Single-Sixer
Ad closed--No longer for sale--For sale, I have a Custom Ruger Redhawk .454 Casull Alaskan Fisherman by Cannon Custom 6-shot revolver. I really know nothing about the history of this revolver (Gunbroker purchase about 6 years ago), other than it was made from a Ruger Redhawk frame by Andy Cannon who is now deceased. The finish appears to have been bead-blasted. The trigger, hammer, and cylinder release or highly polished. The barrel measures 4" to the compensator. It wears Hogue rubber grips. The action appears to have been customized and re-worked by Cannon. It is light and smooth in double action, and light and crisp in single action. It points and balances well. I only fired about 12 rounds through it, but it was very manageable for a .454 revolver. Don't miss your chance to own a unique revolver in a highly sought after caliber/configuration that is not commercially available.

The condition is excellent. There is a cylinder turn ring as can be seen in the pics. There are rare, faint handling marks. There appears to be a copper/lead deposit in the bore as seen in the pics.

This is hard to price, as there are no other guns like it and Mr. Cannon has been deceased for quite some time. I'm asking $1650 $1450 $1350 shipped OBO CONUS, FFL to FFL. NO TRADES

Payment by discrete PP F&F or Zelle is preferred, but I could also take USPS money order. Please contact me if you need to use another form of electronic payment.

This is listed on another forum.

My feedback can be viewed under the same name on Gunbroker or tonysoprano150 on ar15.com

Comms by PM or email me directly at [email protected]

fKi1IVY.jpg

lpubote.jpg

Jy7m0fX.jpg

rMlfRlD.jpg

BuoUD5v.jpg

DJezYmW.jpg

vl3LQg2.jpg

u8PqEVf.jpg

ZbC6Q0u.jpg

FP41SDK.jpg

FLPJFzd.jpg