A very special Randall........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

IMG_0456.jpeg
IMG_0458.jpeg
While I didn't personally serve in the military my father, a Marine vet who manned one of Browning's BARs in the South Seas during WWII, taught us the value of a sharp knife and made sure we always had one in our pocket. Consequently, you can imagine my glee when this Randall showed up at the local pawn shop where I have my online firearms purchases transferred. They didn't realize what they had and I managed to acquire mine for a song that day.
I'm sure he'd of been proud of my new treasure

RC44Mag

Buckeye
View attachment 31632View attachment 31633While I didn't personally serve in the military my father, a Marine vet who manned one of Browning's BARs in the South Seas during WWII, taught us the value of a sharp knife and made sure we always had one in our pocket. Consequently, you can imagine my glee when this Randall showed up at the local pawn shop where I have my online firearms purchases transferred. They didn't realize what they had and I managed to acquire mine for a song that day.
I'm sure he'd of been proud of my new treasure
Nice #1. I bought my 1-8 a few years ago and also picked up a 25-5 within a month of each other. Instead of waiting years I found an authorized Randall dealer who sells them for the same price as Randall does But has many in stock and got my two within a week or two from placing the orders. Randall even sells a model named after the place I got them from, the Buxton fighter. I haven't check their site in many months and just did, dont have anything listed when they used to have an extensive choice of Randall's in stock ready to go. You might want to give them a call Klugman, can't hurt. https://buxtonknives.com/