Cooked in rendered deer fat.
AMAZING!!!

Attachments

• 20220920_163257.jpg
    20220920_163257.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36

KIR

Blackhawk
Wendy, I was thinking about posting something about the Donner Party and the Andes plane crash on another thread but was not sure if it was appropriate, but since you brought it up...I remember reading an article about the Donner Party that said, they actucally did not resort to cannibalism, but once the story got out...
I read a book about the Andes plane crash and apparently that did happen.
Are you SURE you are not a Vampyre?
^V^ VvvvV :[
(my other pseudonym) FOREVER KNIGHT

KIR

Blackhawk
I have had Bison meat, back in the late sixties. It is readily available in Costco meat department in Sparks, NV...
Now about drinking the blood...

Wendy, I was thinking about posting something about the Donner Party and the Andes plane crash on another thread but was not sure if it was appropriate, but since you brought it up...I remember reading an article about the Donner Party that said, they actucally did not resort to cannibalism, but once the story got out...
I read a book about the Andes plane crash and apparently that did happen.
Are you SURE you are not a Vampyre?
^V^ VvvvV :[
(my other pseudonym) FOREVER KNIGHT

No vampire, I would be a Wendigo. :)

Pal Val

Buckeye
A survival meal back when we were young and stupid and went camping carrying no food was freshly caught fish, wild onions and whatever fruit or berries we found. Nobody dared pick mushrooms for fear of getting sick.

Wvfarrier

Single-Sixer
Yeah, even experienced folks can make mistakes with shrooms. Trust me....tge results can be worse than a Taco Bell run

harley08

Single-Sixer
What about rattlesnake or alligator. I have had both.
When you shoot that deer, then you have liver and heart for breakfast with your eggs

Jeepnik

Hawkeye
There was, may even still be, a USAF manual that recommends using a grenade to collect fish if you have a large number of survivors from a downed aircraft. Unfortunately, they wouldn't let us try the technique during the course.

Latest posts