A story of black bears.....and Rugers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rclark

Hunter
To me it has become instantly one of the most cherished guns in my collection, not because of what it is but because who's it was!
And that is what makes a gun a 'collectible' IMHO . Otherwise it is just a piece of metal that should just be used for what it was intended :) . Interesting stories. Every family seems to have a few.

DGNY

Bearcat
Your dad has many gifts and is quite a man. Thanks for sharing. [I'll look at my SBH 44 Mags differently from now on!]

And you don't do too badly yourself. Excellent pace and drama in your writing.

Regards,

Dyson

COR

Blackhawk
I appreciate the stories, you have a gift for writing and a true hero as a father. I read this thread earlier and have actually told a few people to check out the stories...they all loved them. Great stuff...Keep em comin' I have a feeling you've heard one or two more....I can't wait. Thanks again for sharing. Semper Fi

Curt

Pal Val

Buckeye
A man who shows pride for his father is sure to make his own children proud of him. Thanks for the message!

God Bless!

Sonnytoo

Blackhawk
contender":282setay said:
The best heros are the quiet ones.
Great stories.

Every sandpile veteran I've met recently has been in "Special Ops." Must be a whole bunch of 'em. I tend to think the real ones don't talk about it much.
Sonnytoo

Great stories, really got a feeling for yor Dad through your writings. Sure would love to sit down over a six pack and get him to tell the stories.
Hope he lives to be a hundred and can see the g-kids grow up and they can learn from the both of you.