A SBH HUNTER and a scope.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

CMH

Blackhawk
Lucked into recently snagging the elusive ( for me) SBH Bisley Hunter chambered in 45 colt. Painless and easy..... Sunday I ordered a Leupold 4x29 scope for it.... they charged my card within a hour of placing my order. Buds gun shop.... attempted to order my Leupold scope for this revolver and they were quick to charge my card..... two days later they need a copy of my drivers license to buy a **** scope????? Told em just to refund my money everyone else sells them for the same price with less hassle. Beware of Buds lol

DeltaRose

Single-Sixer
I recently had problems with Buds guns as well. I ordered a Ruger Bisley Blackhawk, they charged my card, and then e-mailed me two days later indicating that they could not send the revolver to my state (silly DOJ roster that exempts single action revolvers). After a couple of email conversations to clear the matter up, they went ahead and processed the order. 24 hours later they e-mail me that they are out of stock. Basically they charged me for a gun and then sold it to somebody else.

I'm done with them.

I tried to order a Marlin rifle from them, one that they featured as a "hot seller" or something like that. Was told that they were "out of stock". OK, asked when they might be available. Was told that it was unlikely they would be re-stocked. Bought one from my LGS, which I should have done first.

:shock: :?: :?: :shock:

I have never and will never buy from Buds! I give my home town shops the business!
Heck they can get anything Bud has and my guy will match the price usually!
I want them there I need them. Support your local gun shops the little guy.
You'll make them happy and yourself happy as well! just my 2cents! :D ps

CMH

Blackhawk
If my LGS has it I buy from them..... even if it's a few more bucks to do so. They stock quite a bit and offer to order stuff but suggest that I could do so cheaper. But I agree if you can put a few bucks into your LGS you will have a LGS around to do business with....