A NEW USE and Antiseptic

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
It seems that the cow worshipers in India have found a NEW use for Cow liquid discharges;
OF course if you remember old Nat Geo articles and various "Travel Films" , you Would recall that there is a tribe in Africa (east Africa??) that has been using the SAME material for centuries including bathing and washing clothes.

Here's the article link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2903566/Government-offices-cleaned-using-COW-S-URINE-India-animals-sacred-including-bodily-waste.html#ixzz3m0QWnMWW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | Daily Mail

NOW, I want to see all you Ranchers start building storage tanks because it probably WONT be along until the EPA shows up and tells that YOU HAVE to COLLECT it. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jim Puke

Hunter
Colonialgirl said:
It seems that the cow worshipers in India have found a NEW use for Cow liquid discharges;
OF course if you remember old Nat Geo articles and various "Travel Films" , you Would recall that there is a tribe in Africa (east Africa??) that has been using the SAME material for centuries including bathing and washing clothes.

Here's the article link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2903566/Government-offices-cleaned-using-COW-S-URINE-India-animals-sacred-including-bodily-waste.html#ixzz3m0QWnMWW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | Daily Mail

NOW, I want to see all you Ranchers start building storage tanks because it probably WONT be along until the EPA shows up and tells that YOU HAVE to COLLECT it. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We didn't read the articles in Nat Geo...we looked at the pictures. :lol:

finesse_r

Single-Sixer
That article is just disgusting. Drinking warm cow urine is terrible. Anyone knows cow urine should be served in a tall glass, over ice, with a slice of lemon.

Mtneer

Single-Sixer
finesse_r said:
That article is just disgusting. Drinking warm cow urine is terrible. Anyone knows cow urine should be served in a tall glass, over ice, with a slice of lemon.
Would a slice of lime work in a pinch?

Mike J

Hunter
I didn't watch the video just read the article. Ya' know my hair is falling out more & more every year. I believe I had rather have that happen than take their cure. Very Gross.

coach

Hunter
How anyone can worship a cow is beyond me unless it is an inch thick and grilled.

coach said:
How anyone can worship a cow is beyond me unless it is an inch thick and grilled.

Inch thick???, What are you making steak sandwiches :D ? Learned years ago from a very good friend who was a chef that specialized in beef that for the best tasting steak you shouldn't go less that 1 1/2 inches thick to be able to cook it properly and get the best flavor. I love a good bone-in ribeye about 2 inches thick cooked to the rare side of medium rare. Beef is for eating, not worshiping (although I do pray every now and then that I can find the perfect steak - still working at it :wink:

coach

Hunter
RoninPA said:
coach said:

Inch thick???, What are you making steak sandwiches :D ? Learned years ago from a very good friend who was a chef that specialized in beef that for the best tasting steak you shouldn't go less that 1 1/2 inches thick to be able to cook it properly and get the best flavor. I love a good bone-in ribeye about 2 inches thick cooked to the rare side of medium rare. Beef is for eating, not worshiping (although I do pray every now and then that I can find the perfect steak - still working at it :wink:
My mistake. An inch and a half minimum is best. I know better. :oops:

blume357

Hawkeye
I'm pretty sure they don't worship cows but just respect them more than us... or at least in a different way. If one ever checked the hygiene of most of India for the past thousand or so years and then went there... the last thing you would want to eat is one of their cows.... the meat would have probably been hanging for a week or so with flys all over it. As with most religious food requirements... not eating cow in India was for health reasons.

The scary part is that drinking cow urine probably does have some health benefits to some folks... but with that said... I'll pass.

finesse_r

Single-Sixer
blume357 said:
The scary part is that drinking cow urine probably does have some health benefits to some folks... but with that said... I'll pass.

No doubt Opra will soon be selling a book advocating the cow urine diet for full figured women. I can see where going on a cow urine diet could help some folks loose a pound or two, as long as they don't use too many slices of lemon with it.

Latest posts