A New Pair of BKH31's

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Beaver Creek

Single-Sixer
During my quest for a 4 digit BKH31 for a customer I ran across some toys for myself as well. Thank you Don & Neil for helping me put these together from many miles apart.

we know of THREE in a ROW , just down the road from you and TWO of them are SINGLE digit ( thats right SINGLE digit guns!) and I'm certain I can talk my friend into selling them, if the PRICE IS RIGHT...... :shock: 8) :roll: :wink:

Beaver Creek

Single-Sixer
rugerguy said:
we know of THREE in a ROW , just down the road from you and TWO of them are SINGLE digit ( thats right SINGLE digit guns!) and I'm certain I can talk my friend into selling them, if the PRICE IS RIGHT...... :shock: 8) :roll: :wink:

I think I know where those are...and I would be interested IF THE PRICE WAS RIGHT :roll:

My real story wasn't necessarily the pair but how I tend to go looking for one thing and finding something else. Like the time I went lawn mower shopping and brought home a new Honda Civic. I have been known to be compulsive.

I stand "corrected" my error, the three in a row are: One, single digit gun, (John Ambers) and then Brownells and Horelicks............do the math :)

PS was nice talking with you Wayne...good luck :wink:

radicalrod

Hunter
contender said:
Somebody is giving the Radical one a fit! I see him a sweating a bit!

Heck I SWEAT just typing on the keyboard...

90 degrees and 95 % humidity will do that......

#'s 9, 10, and 11 if I remember correctly.....RR