A little Harton custom for ya!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Aggie01

Blackhawk
Specs:
.357 max cylinder for maximum cartridge length - chambered in 1.4" case .41.
SBH grip frame with rounded TG, and rear of grip frame subtly reshaped.
Harton front in the factory base and Bowen target rear sights set into the flattopped top strap.
Grips are rehshaped factory by Harton with a set of Black eagles added.
Whole thing slathered in Mahovsky's hard chrome, except for the blued accents & the SS belt mtn base pin.

Third pic was bad light/focus, but shows the color variance in the grips better than the other two.

DSCN1007.jpg

DSCN1006.jpg

DSCN1005.jpg

Started life out as this salvage off Auction Arms, the take off cylinder from my .357 to 500 max project, and a SBH grip frame. barrel is a factroy 5.5" .41 off an acusport that Dave clements put an octagon on (not mine).
DSCN0744.jpg

DSCN0745.jpg

Alan sure can work magic.

mt

Single-Sixer
I like it! Do the steps on the front sight contrast enough to be used as elevation reference? I assume that's why they're there.

mt

slowpoke

Single-Sixer
That is one sweet piece my friend! Not too over the top in appearance, and yet it's just beautiful. The fact that you saved that salvage gun doing it makes it even better. Bet it shoots sweet too!

Kevin- If you look close at the first two pics you can see a faint line on the cylinder. Even though I know the rules on how to minimize the chance of cylinder line, it just seems to happen on Rugers. Funny thing is it never really bothers me on a shooter.