A Hand full of Redhawks

Help Support Ruger Forum:

diffy40

Single-Sixer
"Awesome collection! Nice variety. Could I ask what brand the laminated grips on the 4:00 41 are?"
They were with it when I got it. I think they are Hogue.

diffy40

Single-Sixer
WOW! I thought I had a good collection with my 357, 41, 44, 45 all being 5.5". That sir is a nice collection of Redhawks
Double WOW. If you ever want to part with the .44 I'd be interested. jAre they blue or stainless? I didn't know they made a .45 in 5 1/2. Is it a newer model?

Silcott

Bearcat
Double WOW. If you ever want to part with the .44 I'd be interested. jAre they blue or stainless? I didn't know they made a .45 in 5 1/2. Is it a newer model?
All stainless. I don't recall the manufacturing year of the 45, but it's older. I'd probably never part with the 44, it was a Christmas gift.

Justin

Have gun-will travel

Single-Sixer
I only have 1 Blued Redhawk .A guy bought it and put it In a zippered gun rug and left to go out of town two days later . Not wanting to leave it in his car he put it in his trunk where it stayed for two weeks at the airport parking garage with warm days and cold nights. When he got back in town he forgot it was in the trunk for a couple more days. When he thought about it it had three spots of rust on it. He brought it to me and he said "I don't want it, it's rusted. What will you give me for it. I said all I have is $65 and he said sold. It's one of my favorite Rugers today and it's chambered in 41magnum with 5.5 in barrel.You can barely see the spots
IMG_20220927_160425042.jpg

IMG_20220927_160403693.jpg

Last edited: