A few belt buckles,,,

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
I figured I'd post a pic of a few of my Ruger belt buckles. Especially since I was the recent reciepient of an instant Karma from a great member here with one of these. I was able to actually get all of these in one display case. If I get more,,, I'll have to get a bigger case.
Enjoy!

ebay1001.jpg

americal

Hunter
My favorite is the bottom row second one from right & the one above it twins :!: they have A old coin look 8) 8) I like them all :)

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Nice collection, contender ! I've got a few, tho, not all Ruger :D

beltbuckle002.jpg

Never really thought of myself as a belt buckle collector, they just started appearing !

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Hi contender ! Mines boxed too. My problem is seeing my buckles when I wear them now :shock: .

callshot

Blackhawk
If you look at the left there is a picture of my original civil war Union army belt buckle. I don't have any Ruger buckles.

contender

Ruger Guru
So,,, jussbad,, do you not have both variations of the 30th anniv shield type??? (One with the registered trademark & the one w/o it?) The ones in my pic are of both varieties!

Three50seven

Buckeye
jussbad":1juhte0i said:
Contender

Had both and only have the one. Been selling these off. I will have these in Tulsa if they do not sell before hand. Not going to keep any.

GW

Would you be interested in selling any of these to a certain forum member??

The only Ruger buckle I have is like the one in the bottom center of Contender's original pic. Nice collections everyone!