"A Father's Advice" crystal

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
I believe this little item was given out as the 2005 Christmas gift to Ruger employees. Anyone know how many were produced? Just curious as I just picked up another. :D

chet15

Hawkeye
Yes, Ruger's official for total number of employees at the end of 2005 was 1,250, so I suppose there were a few more than that but probably not many.
Chad

flatgate

Hawkeye
Not fair! Where's a pic?

worthless.gif

Does it have something to do with the "flyer" Ruger has
had around in the past??
86333554.jpg

flatgate

flatgate

Hawkeye
BlkHawk73":xbqy14ez said:
C'mon, YOU don't have one of these?

Nope, I'm a poor excuse for a memorabilia collector. Now, like my Avatar image, if the item fits in with a particular display's theme......

flatgate

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Yup, that's them! Sorry, wife had the camera as usual. What's neat about 'em is if you set them on a lighted base the 3D image inside really stands out.

contender

Ruger Guru
I'm glad someone posted a pic of one,, as I was gonna have to dig out my camera, find my crystal, and try & get a good pic. Mine was given to me by Steve Sanatti.

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
These are seldom seen as most employees don't sell gifts received from their employer. Now I know of at least 5 in private hands. I think I paid around $75 for mine. I've seen tables full of them with all kinds of different scenes (not Ruger) for $12.95. Just goes to show you what "nuts" us Ruger collectors are!

contender

Ruger Guru
Not all employees keep their gifts. I'd say that about 10% sell them about as quick as they get them,, knowing us crazy Ruger collectors want them,,!