A bunch of rings and bases - reloading bench cleanout

Help Support Ruger Forum:

twriggen

Single-Sixer
I have been holding onto these in the thought that I would someday have time to actually put up a table at a gun show instead of just walking through one but........

First picture is for just rings. I did my best to identify and state the height, but I am guessing so hopefully the pictures help. If there is a (?) next to the manufacturer, it's a guess but I'm pretty confident in the Leupold and Burris guesses but still a guess.

Any set on the red backing with numbers $15 each.

#1 Burris Matte finish medium - SOLD

#2 Burris Stainless finish high - SOLD

#3 Burris Gloss finish high

#4 Burris Stainless finish medium

#5 Millett (?) 30mm Matte finish high or super high. Nice aluminum rings

#6 Leupold (?) 30mm Matte finish medium

#7 Leupold (?) Matte finish Low

#8 Redfield (Thank you Neil), Gloss Low and screws that hold scope in come from the bottom. A pain in the $%*&^ to install but very nice looking once on the gun. SOLD

IMG_6392[1].JPG

Top - Leupold 30mm super high - Some surface rust from storage but it should clean up with an emery cloth - $20

Leupold Win 70 quick detach with med and high rings - $45

S&K Rem model 7, 600, or 660 low (brand new old stock) - $35

Any other set below - $25

IMG_6393[1].JPG

IMG_6395[1].JPG

Shipping is on buyer for $10.20 for a USPS small flat rate box. If you take more than will fit in the small box, I will pay for the upgrade to the larger box. First "I'll take it" posted will have priority.

Last edited:

PotatoJudge

Single-Sixer
Pane, if those #8 turn out to be 26mm I'd be interested in buying them (assuming you don't need 26mm rings)