93DAO and new LCP baby brother

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Scotter260

Bearcat
I got in on a group buy for the LCP along with 9 other folks and after a promised end-of-November delivery date, we received them on January 5th (not a big deal, it's been too cold here to shoot anyway.)

I've only run 20 rounds of FMJs through it informally at a pop-can but I'm pretty sure I scared it more than I scarred it. If we ever thaw out up here I'll see what it looks like on paper. Very cool little pistol though. .380s seem to be moving back into my area again as well. Good selection of blasting ammo and self-defense type rounds at local gunshop, Cabela's, and I even saw some Value Packs at Wal-Mart recently (sadly didn't get a single one :cry:).

I had the only Ruger siblings in the house out this morning.

ARugers.JPG

Al James

Hunter
Sweet combo. I love the P93DAO. Its the slickest metal framed P gun which is why I like it so much. I always thought a downsized P series would sell. A single Stack 9mm say around 70-80% the size of a P93. But I guess that's a pipe dream since it seems the P series is on the way out. :(

Charger22

Bearcat
Very clean lines on the P93 never saw one before. Nice pair there hope they bring you lots of fun.

Scotter260

Bearcat
high_caliber":vd76qh0k said:
Nice Picture. Looks like your LCP has the metal magazine catch. Are you reloading your .380s?

The LCP was supposed to have been "made fresh" and the fired casing envelope is dated 11/20/09. I don't reload my own, those are Buffalo Bore 100 grainers that I have yet to fire. I'm holding off because I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep the LCP and don't want to ruin it for someone else.

I appreciate all the positive comments guys, thank you,
Scott