911 Aerial Photos Recently Declassified .

Help Support Ruger Forum:

toolman

Bearcat
thanks for the pics reminds me how twisted some people really are killing innocent people for there so called cause .

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
One of the fireman in the town I work in went to New York a few days after 9-11. He was there for about 2 weeks helping out. He brought back photos that I've never heard or seen in the media.

The buildings next to the World Trader Center had their outer walls and windows torn away. Their were people in the apartments when it happened and their bodies were exposed in the severed apartments. It was so horrifying. Sometimes I think people need to see these things to be reminded and to understand what happened.

contender

Ruger Guru
And how soon many forget the horrors.
We elected a presidet who has a muslim name, & feels strong muslim ties,,, and has denounced a lot of what America stood for. This is NOT an attack on our prez,, but just pointing out how much our fellow countrymen have been willing to forgive & give away.
If that kind of attack had happened in the 1960's or 1970's,, nobody with a muslim name would have even gotten on the ticket. Now,, I am NOT against the muslim folks,, but after realizing the zealots who believe a narrow interpertation of the Koran,,, want to KILL all infadels,, I do not trust as easily.
THese pics need to be shown a lot,,, to as many folks as we can,, to remind them of the attacks on America. "Have you forgotten?"