8th Annual Ruger Forum East Coast Gathering

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Here is a 'photo from Gathering #1 way back in 2011. The one person missing from this is the photographer, me, Fox Mike.

0dwAWC6h.jpg

But wait; here I am.

See what you will be missing, if you aren't there. :D :D

62nBm2jh.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
Hey,,, tomorrow,, I'm headed to a shop with my son so he can pick up a Sig he ordered. They are allowed.
And,, I have a few devilish stages to play on!

BIG NOTE; To all who are planning on arriving Friday. Miss Penny is in a new job,, and doesn't have the ability to take a day off yet. As such,, she will not be home until 6pm. We will still be going to the house,, but a little later for the friday evening social.
I also need a firm head count!

I've got to learn the red dot on this thing...that is the one item that keeps coming up in discussions on these new 'Romeo' sights as well as I suspect others... that it takes some learning to acquire the target fast with them... but once you do they are much more accurate as well as it is easier to move from target to target. I'll probably bring one or both of my Sig P226s along with a Ruger or two .......

Oh and speaking of Rain... I'm up in the N.C. mountains right now with wife and dogs between Sylva and Franklin... drove up in the rain yesterday... took a not so short of a cut over and through the mountains... rain is off and on right now.... I'm predicting Sunny and cool for the Ruger weekend and I can say for a fact that I will be either right or wrong... (that prediction has never failed me yet)

graygun

Hunter
I'm planning on hearing a lot of noise that weekend...150 db for about 4 seconds at a time...at the Texas Motorplex near Ennis. I know you folks will have fun.

contender

Ruger Guru
Ron,, just having you & Jackie there is fine. The cake,,, well, we all know how Miss Penny likes chocolate. As for the sipping,,,,, bring it if you wish! We have some here too!

Rain,,, as always,, God controls the weather. But,, maybe we'll dried out by then. we've had off & on rain for 3 days now. We'll see!

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
Well, Sadly I'm not going to make it this year due to the visit to my brother in Calif Feb/March and back out after his passing in June, I'm short of $$$$$$$$$$$$ this year. Don't know about the Wizofwas, he generally rode up with us.

I also will back out this year. My adoptive daughter is moving from Louisiana to my place in Tn that weekend due to loss of her significant other, and the resulting financial crisis. Maybe next year?
gramps

Chris and I will be leaving some ridiculous time, 0 dark 30 +/-, on Friday morn. Figure on being there in time for supper.

Pam, need you to make a 'dump cake' and express it to Tyrone's. :D :D

volshooter

Buckeye
I'm less than an hour and a half from the gathering. Work has always kept me from attending in the past.
Providing work does not prevent it I will do my best to be there.

volshooter

Buckeye
Things are looking good for me to show up Sat. For the day. Wife said I could borrow her car so I won't have to drive my work truck. I at least owe all ya'all a meet with the dipstick that youns have put up with for several years.
Hope the creek don't rise.
Hey, it ain't formal is it?
My daily is BDU's.

Latest posts